Saturday 21 January 2017

Mini rant post inauguration...

Come on people... Relax.

It has been not even one day in to Trump's presidency and the claws are out. Have you not learned anything?

First off, what good comes from being so negative? What kind of message are you sending your kids? Could you not be using that energy to better yourself? Take that time to invest in a new business, spend time with your family, virtually anything else positive...

Knowing that you are in charge of your own life, knowing you control your destiny, with that knowledge you decide to spend your time in such a negative fashion?

Now I know I am not speaking to everyone who reads this. A lot of you are positive beacons of light in the lives of the people around you.

BUT... to those of you who take time out of your day to post recklessly on Facebook, Twitter and any other form of social media, please rethink what you want to do with your free time and how you can better serve your family, your friends... YOURSELF.

/rant

2 comments:

  1. Being positive is a choice that spurs me on to acheive obstacles that seem hard to overcome by having a mindset that allows for others to be human . I do not measure up to others thoughts in some areas , as they do not measure up to what I think . I accept my limitations and theirs and move on....Accentuate the positive !!

    ReplyDelete